This team broke 9 school records this season.
This Team Had:
- 4 individual OC Champions
- Sean Lee 1st in Masters HJ, Cameron 2nd in 300H at Masters
- The Team placed 24th in State (9 total points)
- Sean Lee took 2nd in High Jump and Cameron Hurd 7th in 300m at State
- 8 individual League Champions
- Sean Lee Division 1 CIF Champion in High Jump, Cameron 2nd, 6th in 4x4
- The team placed 6th overall in Division 1 CIF
- The Varsity team took 2nd in League, 4th in Orange County
- The Frosh/Soph Team Won a F/S Orange County Title
- As of 5/24, the Trabuco Hills 4x4 team was ranked 17th in the state of California. Of the top 25 teams, Trabuco Hills was the only team to not have a single athlete out of the whole track team run under 22.5 in the 200m, 50.00 in the open 400m, or 1:56.00 in the 800m. Every single other team ranked in the top 25 had at least 1 athlete hit one of those marks and some teams had upwards of 7 hit those marks.
- As of 5/24, the Trabuco Hills 4x4 team finished the year ranked 2nd in all of Orange County. Once again, of the top 10 teams, Trabuco Hills was the only one to not have an athlete run under any of the aforementioned marks...22.5 in the 200m, 50.00 in the open 400m, and 1:56.00 in the 800m. The teams ranked 1st and 3rd on the OC top 10 list had a combined 8 athletes hit those marks in open races
- OC Varsity lists the top 100 athletes in each event among all of the teams in Orange County. Of the top 100 athletes who qualified for the 400m dash this season, there was only one school who had 6 athletes make the list...Trabuco Hills. A few other teams had 5 athletes, but only Trabuco Hills had 6. Also, Trabuco Hills was one of only two teams to have 3 athletes ranked in the top 20 of that list (Servite).
- As of right now, our team has 14 athletes ranked in the top 25 in the state in their event respective to their grade level.